- i7 Marketing - Rogue River, OR
- Salary: $51,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Headquartered in Southern Oregon, we are a dedicated Marketing company with a global perspective who employs a team from around the world! We specialize in using the latest technology solutions and having real relationships. We are a growing company and have a unique opportunity for a SEO Specialist position at our headquarters. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director and is essential in positioning our clients to find and take advantage of opportunities in the digital marketplace. Do you have a passion for marketing, a proactive approach and a keen sense of initiative? Are you energized by the challenge of researching, analyzing and understanding our client's marketing strategies and delivering compelling content? If you're looking for a company that values your skills and pays well, then this role is for you.
This position requires someone that enjoys collecting and examining data from many sources, coming to logical conclusions, and making recommendations. You must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and work with integrity. The individual in this position will work closely with marketing and sales to:
- Evaluate search engine optimization opportunities and make recommendations.
- Manage online advertising platforms for clients, propose and implement improvements.
- Create reports and analyses that allow us and our clients to efficiently take advantage of opportunities and continually improve our digital and real-world presence.
- Be expected to continually learn, experiment, and grow.
- Create custom content for landing pages through customer interaction, best practices and latest SEO trends and strategies.
- Work closely with the content/marketing team to ensure we have the right content in the right places and deliver value to prospective buyers that guides them on their purchase journey.
- Collaborate to optimize content for improved conversion, search rank, and lead quality.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data, form logical conclusions, and present analyses in an understandable way.
- Basic understanding of current SEO best practices and the ability to form SEO strategies with the ability to develop SEO friendly written content.
- Familiarity with reporting platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms from major search engines and social media.
- General math, spreadsheet, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred: knowledge of web languages such as HTML or PHP.
- Independent worker who requires minimal support for day to day action items.
- Able to manage time and hit demanding deadlines.
At i7 Marketing, we apply our core values to the work we do for our customers and how we interact with our teams. Our culture reflects our values and our genuine care for each other. We look for passionate individuals who are solution focused and think creatively. We work to create solutions that drive sales and consistently provide winning opportunities for our clients.
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) and full benefits package. You'll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00pm work week where you don't have to worry about working the weekends.
At i7 Marketing, we are storytellers and strategists, moms and dads, musicians and aspiring golfers. We come from bootstrap start-ups, global corporations, and leading universities and hospitals. Join our mission and grow with us!
This is a full-time, in-house position that is not being offered remotely but does have a flex-time benefit.
Please provide a resume and cover letter demonstrating the required experience. Feel free to include links to your digital portfolio. From there, we will require the completion of a simple pre-interview phone screening followed by either in person or video conferencing interviews. We find both the willingness to invest this time- coupled with the insights we derive from the process- help us find the best candidates.
**Please note, this position is a replacement position for an in-house employee who is relocating and we will not begin any screening or interview processes prior to December 11, 2018.
Compensation commensurate with experience.