Senior Graphics Designer & Video Coordinator
- i7 Marketing - Rogue River, OR
- Creativity! We require someone who can brainstorm, conceptualize and bring their creativity and experience to the table.
- Conceptualize and design digital and print media, including web pages, print and digital literature, advertisements, emails, and more.
- Collaborate within creative teams to develop design concepts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to team
- Self-proof and edit graphics to fit client standards
- Deliver projects on time, with high quality, and in line with the reasons behind the project
- Develop illustrations, logos and product packaging as needed
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend, revise or redevelop designs in response to feedback from peers, department management, and/or executive management
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Serve as in-house video production agent and in-house photographer when required in the pre-production and post-production stages. Responsibilities could include but are not limited to contributing to concept creation, storyboarding, writing/reviewing of scripts, scouting locations, procuring needed equipment/props. Basic understanding of editing process and software preferred.
- Organize footage, create motion graphics and animations, apply color corrections and effects and overall organization of assets.
- Attend, document, and summarize important client meetings around your areas of responsibility. Actively participate in project strategy sessions.
- Ensure that the team provides timely updates regarding graphic projects on changes to project scope, expectations and deliverables that may impact schedule and require change orders.
- Evaluate incoming graphic project leads, working with the business partners to plan the next steps with qualified prospects.
- Assist with the visual presence of all content on social media accounts and boost content visibility based on strategic curation and content planning.
- Front-facing webpages/microsites and email graphics (from wireframes to finals).
- Ads to run on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Infographics and other web + print materials to support our clients PR initiatives.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in brand research, product design, product packaging design, and logo concept creation
- Experience with print materials for a complete branding package
- Experienced with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, FinalCut and other editing software packages.
- Experienced camera operator
- Experience with audio editing
- Strong visual and user focused design skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite, mastery of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (portfolio submittal required)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to design intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Proficient with Windows operating system and MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment of constant change
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally and respectfully communicate with all staff levels of the company
- Production design experience
Creativity, Active Listening, Change Mastery, Communicativeness, Diplomacy, High Standards, Initiative, Presentation Skills, Organizing & Planning, Results-Oriented, Functional/Technical Expertise, Team Player, Problem Solving & Decision-Making
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) matching and a full benefits package. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team that is fun and growing. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00pm work week where you don’t have to worry about working the weekends. If this sounds like you, then you should definitely apply.
**To apply, you must include your portfolio and/or samples of your work. Applications without portfolio considerations will not move forward. Our process is a multi-tiered screening done in phases. A cover letter, resume and portfolio are required for the first stage of screening. Relocation assistance not available.
Walk-In's are not accepted.Materials for application can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org