Senior Graphics Designer & Video Coordinator
- i7 Marketing - Rogue River, OR
- Salary: $40-60K DOE
- Creativity! We require someone who can brainstorm, conceptualize and bring their creativity and experience to the table.
- Conceptualize and design digital and print media, including web pages, print and digital literature, advertisements, emails, and more.
- Collaborate within creative teams to develop design concepts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to team
- Self-proof and edit graphics to fit client standards
- Deliver projects on time, with high quality, and in line with the reasons behind the project
- Develop illustrations, logos and product packaging as needed
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend, revise or redevelop designs in response to feedback from peers, department management, and/or executive management
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Serve as in-house video production agent and in-house photographer when required in the pre-production and post-production stages. Responsibilities could include but are not limited to contributing to concept creation, storyboarding, writing/reviewing of scripts, scouting locations, procuring needed equipment/props. Basic understanding of editing process and software preferred.
- Organize footage, create motion graphics and animations, apply color corrections and effects and overall organization of assets.
- Attend, document, and summarize important client meetings around your areas of responsibility. Actively participate in project strategy sessions.
- Ensure that the team provides timely updates regarding graphic projects on changes to project scope, expectations and deliverables that may impact schedule and require change orders.
- Evaluate incoming graphic project leads, working with the business partners to plan the next steps with qualified prospects.
- Assist with the visual presence of all content on social media accounts and boost content visibility based on strategic curation and content planning.
- Front-facing webpages/microsites and email graphics (from wireframes to finals).
- Ads to run on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Infographics and other web + print materials to support our clients PR initiatives.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in brand research, product design, product packaging design, and logo concept creation
- Experience with print materials for a complete branding package
- Experienced with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, FinalCut and other editing software packages.
- Experienced camera operator
- Experience with audio editing
- Strong visual and user focused design skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite, mastery of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (portfolio submittal required)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to design intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Proficient with Windows operating system and MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment of constant change
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally and respectfully communicate with all staff levels of the company
- Production design experience
Creativity, Active Listening, Change Mastery, Communicativeness, Diplomacy, High Standards, Initiative, Presentation Skills, Organizing & Planning, Results-Oriented, Functional/Technical Expertise, Team Player, Problem Solving & Decision-Making
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) matching and a full benefits package. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team that is fun and growing. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00pm work week where you don’t have to worry about working the weekends. If this sounds like you, then you should definitely apply.
**To apply, you must include your portfolio and/or samples of your work. Applications without portfolio considerations will not move forward. Our process is a multi-tiered screening done in phases. A cover letter, resume and portfolio are required for the first stage of screening. Relocation assistance not available.
Walk-In's are not accepted.
Materials for application can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Content Assistant, i7 Marketing
Headquartered in Southern Oregon, we are a dedicated Marketing company with a global perspective and a team from around the world! We specialize in using the latest technology solutions and having real relationships. We are a growing company and have a unique opportunity for an in house Marketing & Content Assistant at our headquarters. This position reports directly to the Marketing & Operations Manager.
The primary focus of this position is to support and execute marketing efforts. This can include development of new marketing campaigns, creating event promotional materials, planning, promotion and coordination.
- Support marketing platforms that incorporate strategic planning, critical thinking, analytics and innovation
- Help senior marketing members who need assistance with completing large projects
- Manage assigned projects and tasks and work with upper-level project manager to implement marketing goals
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist with tasks in Customer Relationship Management system
- Process repair orders and help clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Respond to customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Assist with tasks in Content Management System
- Create thorough and well-researched outlines for new content generation
- Build and assist in writing content while working with marketing team (articles, video scripts, subject lines, social copy)
- Champion development of integrated marketing communication plans with Project Manager and Marketing Coordinators
- Conduct research and identify new business opportunities as directed by team
- Post content on social media accounts
- Provide basic writing, layout and organizational support within Hubspot
- Write emails
- Prepare reports
- Contribute to marketing strategy employed in email and social media campaigns to increase engagement with content and increase list subscribers
- Update spreadsheets and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information and distribute to needed parties
- Track, report and review activity metrics across communication channels (direct mailing, email, social etc.) to identify areas of improvement
- Assist Media Coordinator in coordination/negotiation with print publications
- Company event planning and assistance with tradeshow planning
- Product and mobile app testing when needed along with creation and facilitation of error tickets
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated marketing skill set to inspire and drive innovative communication planning
- Must communicate well in both written and verbal formats
- Must be practical, detail oriented and flexible and demonstrate initiative in handling assignments from multiple sources.
- Extremely well organized and able to effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong negotiation skills strongly preferred
- Ability to become Hubspot Certified within 3 months
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, moving seamlessly between team activities and tasks- coming up with creative ideas, turning those ideas into micro-content, and distributing to various platforms
- Needs to be a good writer (not their focus)
- Event-planning experience
- Proofreading experience
- Understanding of graphic design principles
Active Listening, Initiative, Organizing and Planning, Results Orientation, Written Communication, Customer Orientation, Functional/Technical Expertise, Composure, Change Mastery, Team Player, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Integrity
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) and full benefits package. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team that is fun and growing. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00 pm work week where you don’t have to worry about working the weekends. If this sounds like you, then you should definitely apply.
At i7 Marketing, we apply our core values to the work we do for our customers and how we interact with our teams. Our culture reflects our values and our genuine care for each other. We look for passionate individuals who are solution focused and think creatively. We work to create solutions that drive sales and consistently provide winning opportunities for our clients. We are storytellers and strategists, moms and dads, musicians and aspiring golfers. We come from bootstrap start-ups, global corporations, and leading universities and hospitals. We are a small but growing team and you will have the opportunity to help shape our trajectory and be part of a team who is proud to have made a significant impact on the companies we work with. View our “About Us” page to learn more about our team.
Compensation- salaried position, commensurate with experience.
While we strive to offer a flexible work schedule that balances work & home, we can only consider local candidates for this position. Therefore, this position does not offer any relocation assistance and is not available for telecommute.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Walk-In's are not accepted.